Sunday, November 28, 2010

Overdue Pictures: All Things Harry Potter

My Harry Potter review session!
Explaining Book 6. Sorry about the profanity.
Premier Night: There are WAY too many pictures, so I chose some of my favorites.

My friends and I dressed up as the six horcruxes. I was the snake. (I'm already anticipating dressing up as the Deathly Hallows for the Part 2 premier with two friends from home, btw.)

The backs of our t-shirts. The bottom of mine says avada kedavra cal (sorry Cal fans).

The characters

The trio
Dumbledore! My favorite of the night, I must say. To my right is Padma. There was a Parvati and Lavender - I came up with the idea because the two of them are so close in real life that I didn't believe it when I heard that they didn't know each other before the program. Anyway...
Hagrid.
The Weasley children (minus Percy)

With Percy, Molly, and Arthur (but minus Ginny)
Kingsley Shacklebolt!


The Black family with Bellatrix

Luna Lovegood - she was in character the entire night. She took a picture of nargles and showed them to me.

Trelawney - she was also in character all night. It was SO FUNNY. She kept telling me in this crazy voice that I was in grave danger. She also called me "young one." It was HILARIOUS.

A lot of reenacting was going on. The following pictures are a series of reenactments that the horcruxes did with my friend who was the Sword of Gryffindor.
Here, Dumbledore uses the sword to stab Marvolo's ring. This is probably my favorite picture of the night - Dumbledore's face is priceless!


Ron uses the sword to destroy the locket.

And finally, Neville kills me (Nagini) with the sword.
Yeah. This was a lot of fun.

All the horcruxes with Harry and the sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment